2 cups of warm milk 2 tsp. salt 2 beaten eggs 1/2 cup. Pumpkin (cooked and mashed) 1/2 cup of Sugar 2 packets Yeast 1/2 cup of Oil 7.5 cups of Flour
1. Pre heat the overn to 200°C
2. Mix the milk, sugar, salt tand yeast together.
3. Add in the egg, oil and squash; mix well.
4. Gradually add the flour, stir as you ad it, and then knead the mixture.
5. Let the mixture rise, punch it down, then let it rest for a few minutes.
6. Bake until golden brown.
Cooking is fun. Baking cakes and buns can be an educational activity for children, involving measuring, following instructions, decision making and socialising / working with other people. For the best experience make sure you have the ingredients and cooking equipment to hand before you begin baking. These recipes have all been tried and tested, and should work. No specialist cooking equipment is needed - the average kitchen will contain all the ingredients and equipment you need to have fun, and bake great cakes and buns.